A client’s vision made real.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right contractor:
- Find someone friendly– your whole job will go more smoothly, and you’ll enjoy the results more, if you’ve had a good experience with the person who built it. We take pride in being easy to work with.
- Insurance is important – Dana personally insures every job.
- Look for legitimate employers – find someone registered with WSIB.
- Look for photos – expect to see a portfolio, including jobs similar to the one you’re planning.
- Check references – follow up and be sure you’re dealing with someone reputable.